Bango today released its Trading Update for the Full Year ended 31 December 2021. Financial Highlights* include:
- Revenue up 32% to $20.7M (FY20 $15.7M), delivering revenue growth ahead of expectations
- End User Spend (EUS) $4.1B (FY20 $2.4B)
- Adjusted EBITDA** of at least $6.1M (FY20 $6.0M), in line with expectations
- Net cash at 31 Dec 2021 was $9.6M (31 Dec 2020 $7.9M)
The announcement can be found here.
The Full Year Results will be announced on 08 March 2022.
* The change in presentation currency from GBP to USD has been prepared in accordance with IAS21.
** Operating profit before depreciation, amortization and share based payments