Bango has released its interim results for the 6 months ended 30 June 2022, as well as detail on the post period acquisition of Docomo Digital. A video of Bango CEO, Paul Larbey, and CFO, Matt Garner, talking through the strong progress Bango has made so far this year can be found here.
- Revenue up 9% to $10.8M, End User Spend up 16% to $2.1B
- New metric: Annual recurring revenue: $3.41M vs $0.97M in Dec 21
- 24 new merchants signed, including McAfee and Televisa Univision
- New Platform deal with T-Mobile US and, post period, with NTT Docomo
- New Bango Audience customers including Adidas & Hardrock, plus added capability to share Audiences on SnapChat
- Post period acquisition of Docomo Digital brings $3.5B EUS, $16M of annual revenue and complementary customer relationships. Actions taken in the first four weeks have already secured $7.1M of the $21M annual cost synergies planned by the end of FY23.
The full announcement can be found here