Bango (AIM: BGO), the mobile payments and analytics company, today issues the following general update to the market, following the end of its nine month financial period ended 31 December 2012 (9m2012).
- Rollout with Facebook across USA, UK, France and Germany
- First Google Play operator billing live in December 2012 with Telstra in Australia
- Powering BlackBerry with 50 operators worldwide; BB10 launch due 30 January 2013
- Microsoft’s Windows Phone App Marketplace integration underway in initial countries
- Analytics transaction volumes continued to grow at increasing rates
- Signing of Global Framework Agreement with Telefonica Digital, announced today