Bango CFO, Rachel Elias-Jones talks through the financial and operational highlights from today’s Interim Results announcement, covering the strong growth in End User Spend on a stable cost base, acquisition of BilltoMobile, strengthening of key partnerships and global expansion of the Bango payment Platform. Rachel discusses the key factors and focus for 2h2016 and 2017 that position Bango firmly on the path to profitability.
Some browsers require you to add an RSS Feed Reader plug-in to display the feed.
- PERL note: “Further moves into Africa”
- Announcement: Bango Platform enables 9pay wallet for Google Play users in Nigeria
- Announcement: Bango extends carrier billing for Amazon customers in Japan
- PERL note: “Two pieces of positive news”
- Announcement: Bango expands in South Korea to support retail and IoT payments