The Bango Payments Platform has today been shortlisted in the Mobile Money category for Meffys 2014.
The dinner and award ceremony will be held on November 19th in San Francisco, as part of MEFs Global Forum 2014. Bango is one of five companies worldwide to be shortlisted in this category by the judging panel. The five finalists are:
Mobile Money Category
- Bango for The Bango Payment Platform
- Barclays for Barclays Mobile Banking
- Mahindra Comviva for Econet Eco$ave powered by Mahindra Comviva mobiquity Money
- Personal Capital for Personal Capital
- Smart e-Money, Incorporated for Mobile Cash Transfer Program
This is excellent news –The Meffys are the highest profile awards in the mobile industry.